Procurement Senior Buyer - Global EPC Business- Engineering/Manufacturing- West Sussex- Up to £50K plus generous package
My Client, a global EPC offering specialist services and technologies to clients in the nuclear power generation, fossil-fired power generation, oil, gas and petrochemical industries, has an urgent need for a procurement Senior Buyer to join their recently restructured and centralised team. With a hunger to succeed and progress, the ideal candidate will come from and EPC background having bought engineering commodities.
Procurement Buyer Responsibilities will include:-
* Working alongside and Supporting the Sourcing Manager in developing and implementing procurement strategies/project execution plans to ensure best procurement practice and total value gains for the company
* Developing and initiating new ideas that will deliver on time, on budget savings for a variety of engineering and construction projects
* Conducting market research and identifying competitive sources of supply to ensure that all 'assessed bids' are negotiated to be in line with, or better than project savings targets
* Having a thorough understanding of the end to end Procurement processes in place, whilst being able to resolve any potential issues through the effective use of project tools and techniques
Procurement Skills and Background required:-
* Strong and varied background from the EPC/Oil and Gas industry
* Excellent contracts and procurement knowledge- specifically within the engineering procurement space
* Degree qualified (or equivalent)
This is an incredible opportunity to join a world leading engineering, procurement and construction organisation that will offer long term development and progression. With the chance to really add value to the bottom line on a variety of projects, this role realistically offers the successful candidate the stepping stone into a procurement manager role.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Keywords: Direct, Procurement, buyer, Contracts Manager, Raw Materials, EPC, Engineering, Construction, Oil, Gas, CIPS