Procurement Specialist- Buyer- Generalist- West London- Oil and Gas Major- Salary £45K
A FTSE 100 Energy Oil and Gas major has the need for a Junior procurement professional to come and join their dynamic HR and Professional Services team. Previous category relevant experience is not required, so long as there is an understanding of the difference between the procurement of a commodity and a service. With a strong focus on Requests for Proposal's, there is a need to be able to demonstrate experience in delivering savings through this part of the procurement process.
Procurement Job Requirements:-
* A generalist procurement background gained in a bluechip environment
* Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
* A track record of delivering strong savings from large category spends
* A solid understanding of contracts and contract terms relating to savings and category specific spend
Procurement Skills Required:-
* Strong negotiation with an ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders
* Ability to problem solve at any point in the procurement process, dealing with tough stakeholders and complex contracts
* Degree Qualified (Or Equivalent) 2:1 or Higher
* CIPS or MCIPS qualified
This is a great opportunity to become part of a global team who are renowned for their personal development and progression. With organic growth and internal promotion leading to the majority of senior placements within the organisation, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the first steps into a future as a procurement manager.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Indirect, HR, Professional Services, People Management, Generalist