My client is a leading provider of consulting and technology solutions to the global commodity trading markets. They have a fantastic reputation globally and are looking to further expand their London office over the next 12 months.
Their clients consist of top tier investment banks, trading houses and energy companies and they are now looking for a sales & account manager to focus on developing and managing their Spanish or French strategic accounts from their London HQ.
This role will report into the head of European Strategic Accounts and gives the successful candidate the chance to gain exposure to some of the biggest names in the global commodity markets and work in an extremely successful team that have a huge book of long term accounts. They are the leading name globally and offer unrivalled salary and OTE's and offer the chance to work alongside some very high flying individuals.
The successful candidate will have:
* Consultative sales and negotiation skills experience, high integrity hunter adept at all phases of the selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure
* Years of successful sales experience managing major or complex accounts preferably within commodity or financial technology markets
* Fluency in Spanish is required
* Strong business acumen, sharp financial analytical mind
* Strategic planning and execution, able to execute against a well thought out and transparent plan
* Excellent communication and presentation (verbal/ written) skills, adds value to the relationship by distilling, summarizing, interpreting and communicating information to facilitate its usefulness
* Proven leadership in managing multi-national global and/or strategic accounts , multi-cultural awareness
* Proven ability to thrive and excel in a fast paced dynamic environment with high performance expectations
All applications are treated with the up most confidentiality. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please send your CV to Jason Clarke email@example.com