A market leading Hospitality Company is looking to urgently recruit a category manager with recent and relevant experience in a hospitalities environment and with FM/Utilities Procurement knowledge.
The procurement role will involve:
* Managing an area of spend within the FM and Utilities category
* Developing and implementing Purchasing Category and Supplier Management strategies to achieve both cost reduction and supplier reduction.
* Assisting the Head of Purchasing in developing and implementing cost saving initiatives
* Encouraging and influencing others to participate in the use and adoption of purchasing contracts
The following procurement skills are required:
* Experience in purchasing FM and Utilities products and services in a hospitalities environment
* Relevant experience at contracting and negotiation skills at a senior level
* Recent and relevant experience of leading and/or participation in cross functional teams, particularly supplier reduction and product/service programmes.
* Degree and CIPS preferable or relevant experience in FM/Utilities
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading hospitalities company in a thriving market. The role offers a dynamic, challenging yet rewarding working environment and an opportunity to work within a growing procurement function.
If you feel this role is not for you, but are looking for a role in the procurement sector, then feel free to get in touch with any of our consultants at Bramwith Consulting.