Marketing and Commerce Procurement Manager- £45k-£50k- 12 month fixed term contract- Central London
A leading blue chip company is currently looking for a marketing procurement manager to join their London based procurement team on a 12 month fixed term contract. With a proven track record of delivering savings across above and below the line marketing procurement, the incumbent will have the opportunity to work with one of the most recognised companies in the UK.
This procurement role will see you:
* Covering ATL marketing such as advertising, events, print, Point of Sale and media
* Leading a number of marketing Procurement projects and ensuring the implementation of Procurement best practice
* Working closely with key stakeholders to maximise cost reduction within the within the marketing category
Success in this procurement role will require the following:
* Strong commercial experience within the marketing category
* A solid understanding of digital marketing
* Stakeholder management experience
* Client engagement with strong negotiation skills and an ability to influence
* Degree qualification or equivalent and CIPS
This procurement role is an excellent opportunity for a driven marketing procurement specialist to take control of a multi-million pound spend within a globally recognized company.
If you're seeking the autonomy to push the marketing category forward within a market leading company, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Key Words: Procurement, purchasing, marketing, London, procurement manager, category manager, degree