Head of Procurement (UK) - Renewable Energy Company - London - up to £65k plus benefits
A leading global renewable energy company has an urgent requirement for an experienced procurement professional with experience in CAPEX procurement to join the company and lead the UK procurement team across the full range of capital procurement activities. My client is a global leader in the renewable energy space and has experienced rapid growth within its UK and global procurement function and now has an urgent requirement for an experienced head of procurement to join the firm.
In order to succeed in this head of procurement role, the successful candidate must have:
* Significant experience gained across a number of direct procurement categories, ideally within another head of procurement role.
* Experience in claims handling and dispute resolution.
* Previously led off-shore procurement projects.
* Experience of EPC contracts and a detailed knowledge of FIDIC/Works contracts.
* A degree education or equivalent and be fully MCIPS qualified or equivalent.
In this head of procurement role, the successful candidate will:
* Be responsible for the management of the procurement team across the UK.
* Represent the business in negotiations with senior internal and external stakeholders.
* Be given the autonomy to lead and develop the procurement team and will have the authority to shape the function as it continues to develop.
This head of procurement role is an excellent opportunity for the suitably qualified candidate to develop their career within a leading global organisation that has experienced continued growth and expansion across its UK procurement operations. My client is one of the leading suppliers of renewable energy and is committed to providing sustainable, low carbon energy. For more information, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key words: Head of Procurement, procurement, purchasing, direct procurement, CAPEX, capital procurement, London, energy, renewable energy, oil, gas, utilities.