Procurement Manager -Energy and Facilities-Hertfordshire- £50k- £55K for Global Organisation
My client, a FTSE 250 is looking for a Procurement Manager to take the lead in their expanding Facility Management function. The successful candidate will be experienced in the procurement and management of FM/ Energy, principally utilities, cleaning, security, work wear, property management and associated contracts with suppliers on behalf of the company.
Based in Hertfordshire, this market-leading procurement consultancy is looking for a high calibre individual to join their ever expanding exceptional team. This is an excellent opportunity for driven sourcing specialists to enter the procurement function of a market leader, at a senior level.
This procurement opportunity will see you:
* Building strong and credible client relationships throughout the facilities market place
* Liaising and negotiating with new and existing suppliers on an EMEA Basis
* Developing procurement strategy across facilities and energy using market sector knowledge
* Managing relationships with key suppliers
Success in this role will require:
* Proven commercial procurement experience, within large corporate procurement departments on indirect purchasing
* The commercial acumen and gravitas to work with key stakeholders on an EMEA basis
* Holding or working towards CIPS qualification
* In depth knowledge of category management
* A degree from top UK or international University
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leading FTSE 250 company in a thriving market. The role provides the incumbent with an opportunity to work within a thriving procurement function in the heart of a dynamic and yet rewarding environment.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Key words: Purchasing, Procurement, Facilities, Hertfordshire, Energy, construction, Strategic Sourcing, CIPS, Buying