Procurement Contracts Officer- Tier 1 Works Contracts - Reading- FTSE 100 Firm- Up to 50k + Package
My client, a FTSE 100 firm, is looking for a strong contracts manager with experience in construction and works type contracts, to join their energy procurement and projects team to develop through the organisation into potential future management.
Procurement Job Responsibilities:
* Working alongside the procurement manager advising on works contracts, delivering maximum savings
* Working closely with the stakeholders of key categories to develop and implement new contract strategies which deliver security and minimise risk across the supply chain whilst adding value to the business
* Working with the procurement team on the full procurement cycle, from RFQ and tender to Supplier relationship management
Procurement Job Requirements:
* Client engagement with a strong ability to influence and negotiate
* Excellent understanding of contracts, with end to end experience and legal comprehension
* Degree (or equivalent) qualified
* CIPS Qualified in contracts modules would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Energy organisation in a challenging role offering the prospect to develop into a senior management role.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Keywords: Direct, Indirect, Procurement Manager, Contracts Manager, Raw Materials, Engineering, Manufacturing, Gas, CIPS